Tuesday 8 November 2011

Postcard from Azeroth #3, Return of the King.

So, this week has been pretty lacklustre on the WoW side. Me and the guild raided Black Temple and Ulduar in our attempts for legendaries and achieves. We walked BT pretty easily with me and the GM tanking, rather fun. Ulduar however, that was horrible. I was thrown into the raid, died on the first boss because it decided it wanted to eat me, wiped twice on the robot because people decided to try and activate hard mode and I got eaten by a big giant fire man, spewed out with low health then gang raped by golems. Then we had to go into the belly of the beast.
We took out the big stone man boss easily then decided to go back for Algalon. Oh dear, Algalon... We went in through the overly fancy door, stood on his podium and listened to his speech. Then the tank pulled. We were ok at first, dpsing him down and such. Then he killed the tank, who seems unable to grasp self healing... Seriously, he can take a small pack and be taken down to like a quarter of his health in seconds, I take a bigger pack in dps gear and stay around full health. All without healers. Anyway, so the tank died and I had to take over. Or I was supposed to atleast. Two of the warriors from Dps decide to try and tank instead. So they both charge in and start kiting the boss. So I'm taking damage from the AoE but can't land a hit to heal myself, thus I die. Then everyone else died. We wiped for the next 3 tries at which point I gave up and left for dinner.
So that was it really. I've kinda gotten bored of WoW lately to be honest and since I reached 85 there hasn't been much to do so I've been playing Terraria with my mates. Good fun.

Scar.
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment