Saturday 12 November 2011

Bitch's be trippin'

Now, anyone who knows me knows I'm not sexist. I may make the occasional joke but that's it, so don't take the title the wrong way. So basically after that whole relationship fiasco we haven't spoken. I'm not ignoring her but I'm only talking to her if she starts the conversation which I think is fine, I mean she obviously isn't making any special attempt to stay friends so I don't care. Now, the thing is, I see what she is trying to pull. At least I think I do. Because of societies inability to express emotion in person, facebook is used instead, meaning she is leaving status like "He loves me for who I am" and other amounts of bullocks, all subtly directed at me. So I think she is trying to give me the guilt trip, so I'd come back and apologise or something.
Funny thing is, I'm not the one who needs to apologise. So, on the off chance you read this; Grow. Up. You're a silly little girl who doesn't understand shit about other people. The world does not revolve around you, no matter how much attention you get. Oh and keep your dirty little dog away from me, my friends and my stuff. You people pollute the earth and ruin the good stuff, so sort yourself out and get back to me.
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment