Sunday 27 November 2011

New line of work

So, as of late I've been dabbling in writing. I've always preferred art as a medium because its easier to describe the action and you tend to have the one set detail level. In writing, I never know how much detail is too much detail, I could write pages on one person with ease. I also don't know the boundaries of such things as detail of gore, nudity or sex, last time I wrote something I went into a little bit too much detail on how a guys body reacted as a pole arm sliced him in two, stomach upwards.
So as my way of trying to work it out I am going to be writing a story set in the Warhammer 40K universe. Pretty standard you say? Apart from the fact its an MLP cross over. Yeah. If you want to follow my progress check my deviantArt scarclawed. Otherwise, I'll keep you posted on here.
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment