Monday 20 December 2010

Move on! It's Christmas!

So Christmas is supposed to be a time for forgiveness and the like. Then why are people holding onto grudges from months back? People can't seem to drop it and move on. Take my friend for example. His Girlfriend dumped him for another guy (so he says) and now he hates people. This happened two years back and he still hasn't moved on. I've managed to do it but people can't do it back. I got into a fight earlier in the year and it's being used by half my year to insult me. I said sorry to the guy but did he return that favour. Of course not. Obviously he is at some kind of higher status than me and has no need to forgive and move on.

On a lighter note, CHRISTMAS IS IN 5 DAYS! If you haven't noticed I'm very excited, so I want to know, What are you getting this year? Reply in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment